Saturday, September 5, 2009

Another working weekend

Tomorrow is Father's day here. Mike and I are both working! I guess we will celebrate in the evening. It sort of snuck up on me and I only just managed to get two of the 3 things I wanted to give him delivered before the end of the week. I am just so not good at organisation at the moment.... ok maybe never.
This is just a short little blog to say Hi and put in a little plug for some of the gorgeous kits I have been working with this week.
For Pure Creativity Designs I have made this layout with the new kit called Sea Reflections which is a collab with Anita Designs.


And for Sweet Blossom Designs I made this layout using the new September collab from Scrapthatidea called Falling into you. the photo mask is by HeatherT


I am still working really hard on my hybrid book, and am nearly finished the first one. It has been a real learning experience. I had not done any paper scrapping for so long, and it is hard to remember that once it is stuck down, it is stuck for good. It has taken me days to fix a bodgy sticker I put on the first day. I finally found something big enough to cover it!
Anyway, one more album and I can post them overseas. It does look amazing!
Now I am on a run of 7 early shifts so I am not hanging around chatting tonight....
see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment