Monday, March 30, 2009

Look two days in a row!

I thought I would write again today because Sara has released a fantastic new kit... I told you she was prolific didnt i? Now this new kit is called Under the Sea. And it is got some really fun elements and beautiful papers. Of course i had some cute beach photos of Lucus just waiting to be scrapped! here is the kit: Click here to go to the shop and buy it, only $4.00
And here is what I did with it:
Isn't he gorgeous? And the kits is too!
Then I made this one, just coz I thought it was funny.
This photo is taken at Townsville looking out to Magnetic Island.
The other girls in the CT also did some amazing pages too, so have a look in the gallery at Scrapthatidea.
I have heard a whisper that there might be a very bold, bright, funky collab kit coming out way soon....so keep an eye out, because it looks pretty darned goood. I am working on my layouts now... and packing and getting organised.

2 comments:

  1. Great pages - I agree, love the kit.

    I have an award for you on my blog. Thanks for being such a great blogger and leaving love when you download!

    Donna
    www.tootlebugz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linz - these are a couple of fantastic layouts! I wish I was wherever that second photo was taken! Cheers, Sara

    ReplyDelete